1 box of Duff’s white dessert mix
3 large eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup milk
1 tsp all spice
2 cups shredded zucchini
1 cup chopped pecans, divided
Prep 10 mins, Bake 20 min
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place 2/3 cup pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan or baking sheet.
3. Bake at 359 for 6 to 7 minutes or until pecans are lightly toasted, stirring occasionally.
4. Mix dessert mix , milk, oil, and eggs on medium speed for about 2 minutes. Scrape bottom and sides down to make sure all ingredients are incorporated and mixed well. Blend until smooth. Add zucchini and 2/3 cup toasted pecans.
5. Pour batter evenly into 2-9x5 inch greased and floured loaf pans. Sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup pecans evenly over batter.
6. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in pans.