1 package Duff White Dessert Mix
1/3 cup of butter
2 large eggs
¼ tsp. vanilla
1 cup white chocolate chips
Red food coloring
Prep 10 mins, Bake 11 mins
Yield: approx. 22-28
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Soften, but do not completely melt 1/3 cup of butter in microwave.
4. In a large bowl, combine dessert mix, eggs, softened butter and vanilla. Add a few drops of red food color to desired color or pink or red. Beat with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened. Dough will be stiff. Stir in white chocolate chips until thoroughly mixed into batter.
5. Drop dough by rounded table spoonful about 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
6. Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are set and tops appear dry. Cool for at least 2 minutes then remove from baking sheets. Cool completely. Store covered.