1 package Duff white dessert mix
2 tbsp softened butter
2 large eggs
2 cups sanding sugar (any color)
Prep 10 mins, Bake 10-12 mins
Yield: 22-24 cookies
1. In large bowl, combine cookie mix, 2 eggs and softened butter. Beat with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened. Dough will be stiff. Roll Dough in 1” balls and refrigerate for at least one hour.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Pour sanding sugar into a shallow dish. Roll chilled dough balls sugar, thoroughly coating each one. Place sugar coated balls onto baking sheet about 2” apart.
5. BAKE 10-12 minutes until tops are cracked and center is almost set. To ensure chewy, fudgy cookies, do not over bake. Cool completely, store covered. Makes about 2 dozen.