1 box of Duff’s chocoalte dessert mix
1 cup brewed coffee
3 large eggs
1/3 cup oil
¾ cup butter, softened
2 cups powdered sugar
½ cup caramel sauce
1 tsp sea salt
Prep 15 mins, Bake 10 min
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line cupcake pan with paper liners.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine dessert mix, coffee, eggs and oil. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated completely.
3. Fill cupcake liners ½ to 2/3 full. Bake for about 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake comes out clean.
4. Cool cupcakes completely before frosting.
5. To make frosting, beat softened butter until fluffy (about 2 minutes). Slowly add powdered sugar and until all is incorporated. While mixer is off, add the caramel sauce and sea salt. Mix for another 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.