1 Box DUFF BISCUIT MIX -use any of the flavors!
6 tbl. melted butter
1 cup Milk (for Bacon Cheddar and Spicy Chipotle)
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (for Bacon Cheddar)
2/3 cup beer or cream soda (for Beer Biscuits)
1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Optional: 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni,
chopped or Italian sausage.
Prep 15 mins, Bake 8-10 mins
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or nonstick baking mat.
- Mix up the biscuits according to the directions on the box and form a ball. Lightly dust surface with flour. Place the ball of dough on top and firmly pat it into a rectangular shape. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough as thin as possible approximately 9 inches tall by 15 inches wide.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly all over the dough, leaving an inch of clean border at the top. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the sauce, add pepperoni or italian sausage (optional).
- Starting at the long end, roll dough up tightly to form a log. Slice into 1/2 inch pieces. Place rolls on the baking sheet, spacing the rolls a few inches apart. Tighten up the rolls as needed after transferring to the baking sheet.
- Bake approximately 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle grated parmasan cheese on the tops of pinwheels. Heat remaining sauce for for dipping. Enjoy!