1 package Duff white dessert mix
3 large eggs
1/3 cup oil
1 cup water
1 (15 oz.) can cream of coconut (not coconut milk)
1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (15.25 oz.) can crushed pineapple in juice
1 (8 oz.) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
sweetened coconut flakes, for topping
Prep 15 mins, Bake 30 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine dessert mix, eggs, oil and water. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until smooth and creamy (approx. 2 minutes).
3. Bake cake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4. While cake is baking, drain crushed pineapple into a bowl.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together cream of coconut, sweetened condensed milk and pineapple juice.
6. Open can of cream of coconut, some of oil and cream will have separated. Make sure to whisk the mixture together so combined and to get most of the lumps out.
7. While cake is warm, poke holes all over top with a fork. Pour cream of coconut mixture evenly over the cake.
8. Once cake is cooled, top with crushed pineapple then spread cool whip over top spreading evenly. Sprinkle with shredded coconut on top of the cool whip.
9. Keep refrigerated.