1 package Duff chocolate dessert mix
1/2 cup butter, softened (1 sticks)
1/4 cup water
2 large eggs
½ cup butter, softened
½ cup creamy peanut butter, or crunch if you prefer
2 cups powdered sugar
2 tsp milk
1 cup semi-sweet chocoalte chips
¼ cup butter, softened
Prep 20 mins, Bake 30 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9 x 13 in pan or line with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine the dessert mix, butter and water and eggs until completely blended.
3. Pour batter into a prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
4. In a medium bowl, mix all the filling ingredients on medium speed until smooth. Spread evenly over the cooled brownies.
5. In a small microwavable bowl, microwave topping ingredients uncovered on high 30 to 60 seconds; stir until smooth. Cool 10 minutes; spread over filling. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set.