Prep 10 mins, Bake 15 min + 25 min
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly mist a 13x9-inch baking pan with vegetable oil spray. Set the pan aside.
2. Mix prepared white dessert mix (reserve 2/3 cup), butter, 1 egg – press into and 1inch up edge
3. Bake 15 min, cool and set aside.
4. Mix filling ingredients, add reserved cake mix.
5. Pour over prepared crust
6. Bake for an additional 25 minutes
7. Sprinkle 1 cup chopped candied spiced pecans
8. Cool completely
*Can be made with plain or spiced pecans.
*Bourbon can be eliminated or increased to taste.
1 package Duff White Dessert Mix – divided, reserve 2/3 cup
¼ cup butter, softened
1 egg, slightly beaten
3/4 cup dark corn syrup
¾ cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ ounce bourbon
Mix filling ingredients, the add 2/3 reserved cake mix