1 package Duff Chocolate Dessert Mix
1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
1⁄3 cup dark brown sugar (if you like a less sweeter taste use 1/4 cup)
1⁄4 cup water
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts or 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
Prep 10 min , Bake 25 mins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch baking pan
3. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except walnuts or chocolate chips until smooth (the batter will be thick).
4. Add in walnuts or chocolate chips, mix to combine.
5. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan (the batter will be very thick, spread into pan with a spatula so batter is even in pan).
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Cool completely