1 package Duff Parmesan Garlic Biscuit Mix
6 tbsp melted butter
1 cup milk
1 jar pizza sauce
1 package of Italian pork sausage, cooked, drain and crumbled.
1 small onion, chopped, (optional)
1 green pepper, chopped (optional)
1 red pepper, chopped (optional)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Prep 20 mins, Bake 8 mins
1. Preheat oven to 450˚F (200˚C). Lightly spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spry.
2. Cook sausage according to package instructions. Drain and crumble, set aside.
3. Saute peppers and onions (if used) in 2 tablespoons of olive oil until just start to soften.
4. Prepare mix as directed for biscuits. On a floured surface, roll dough out to about 1/8˝ thick. Using a 3˝ or 4˝ round cutter, cut circles out of dough to create pizza crusts.
5. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Set biscuit rounds onto baking tray and bake for approx 4 – 5 minutes or until dough is slightly stiff. Remove from oven. Lightly brush olive oil on each biscuit round, add pizza sauce, peppers, and onion mix and top with shredded cheese.
6. Return to oven and bake an additional 5 minutes or just until cheese melts and edges of the crust start to brown. Makes approx. 15 to 20 pizzas.