1 box of Duff’s white dessert mix
1 tsp. lemon juice
1/3 cup oil
2 eggs, beaten
¼ cup sugar
3 cups powdered sugar
4 tsp lemon juice
Prep 10 mins, Bake 10 miN
Yields: 24-28 cookies
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine dessert mix, lemon juice, oil and eggs. Mix on low speed until all ingredients are moistened. Scrape the sides to make sure all ingredients get incorporated and dough starts to come away from the mixing bowl.
3. Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Place each ball about 2 inches apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Place sugar in a shallow dish. Using a flat based glass, dip glass into sugar then press each ball with the bottom of the glass.
4. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until the edges of the cookies start to turn golden but don’t allow them to turn brown.
5. While cookies are baking, make the lemon icing. Mix together the powdered sugar and lmon juice until creamy and smooth.
6. Remove cookies from cookie sheet immediately and cool on cooling rack or waxed paper on the counter.
7. Drizzle with the icing while cookies are still warm.