Prep 10 mins, Bake 30 min
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9x9 pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, add dessert mix, butter, egg and mix until completely blended. Add 1/3 cup of sprinkles, stir into mix
3. Press 2/3 of dough into bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle with white chips and remaining sprinkles.
4. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top. Separate remaining dough into small balls and evenly space over top of bars. Press to flatten.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes or until start to turn golden brown.
6. Cool completely.
1 package Duff White Dessert Mix
1/2 cup butter, softened
2/3 cup Sprinkles, divided
½ cup sweetened condensed milk
1 cup white chocolate chips