1 package Duff Chocolate Dessert Mix
3 large eggs
1 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
1 (16-ounce) can chocolate frosting
Prep 15 mins, Cook 22 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.\
2. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on low speed,
3. Mix dessert mix, 3 large eggs, water and vegetable oil. Beat until thoroughly blended and set aside.
4. In another mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg until creamy.
5. Place 1/4 cup chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high about 30 seconds, or until melted; stir until smooth. Beat melted chocolate into cream cheese mixture. With a spoon, stir in remaining chocolate chips; set aside.
6. Fill each muffin cup two-thirds full with cake batter. Drop a heaping teaspoon of cream cheese mixture in center of batter in each cup.
7. Bake 18 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in cake part comes out clean. When cooled, top cupcakes with chocolate frosting.