1 box of Duff’s chocolate dessert mix
½ cup water
¼ cup butter
3 large eggs
1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
¼ cup finely diced cooked bacon (about 11-12 slices)
1 can Duff cream cheese frosting
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffins with non-stick cooking spray or use paper liners.
2. In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels. Chop into small, diced pieces.
3. Blend dessert mix, water, butter, and eggs in a large bowl until well mixed.
4. Using a whisk or rubber spatual, gently mix bacon into the batter.
5. Scoop ¼ cup batter into each cupcake liner.
6. Drop a few chocolate chips into each liner (I usually use 5-6 per). This will allow the chocolate chips to bake *in* the cupcakes as opposed to *at the bottom* of the cupcakes.
7. Bake 15-20 minutes.
8. Allow cupcakes to cool completely before frosting.
In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese frosting and unsweetened cocoa powder on low until cocoa powder is completely blended into the frosting.