¾ cup of Duff’s white dessert mix
6 cups Rice Krispies cereal or similar type cereal
3 Tbsp. butter
1 10 oz. bag of marshmallows
½ cup rainbow sprinkles
Prep time 10 min Bake time: 0 min
1. Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat.
2. Pour in the marshmallows and stir until completely dissolved.
3. Spoon in the cake mix a little at a time until dissolved.
4. Add in the cereal until coated with the marshmallow batter.
5. Mix in sprinkles.
6. Press the cereal into a 13x9 inch buttered pan. Let cool. Cut into 2-inch squares.