2 cups of Duff’s chocolate dessert mix
2 cups powdered sugar
½ cup butter (1 stick)
¼ cup milk
½ cup peanut butter chips
¼ cup mini Reese’s candy coated pieces
Prep time 5 minutes, 60 minutes for refrigeration
Yield: 64 1-inch squares
1. Mix together in a microwave safe bowl the cake mix and powdered sugar.
2. Add in the milk and butter.
3. Microwave on high for 1 ½-2 minutes. Remove and stir.
4. Add in the peanut butter chips before the fudge cools.
5. Quickly spread the fudge into an 8x8 inch buttered pan.
6. Place the candy pieces on the top before it hardens.
7. Refrigerate for 60 minutes and cut into 1 inch squares.