1 box Duff’s Chocolate Dessert Mix
¾ cup whipping cream
1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 box (4 serving size) instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 container chocolate frosting
Prep 1 hour, 15 min, Bake 23 mins
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, heat whipping cream over medium-high heat until hot, but not boiling. Stir in chocolate chips until melted and mixture is smooth. Refrigerate about 1 hour, stirring occasionally, until thick.
2. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 24-30 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl constantly.
3. Place ¼ cup batter in each muffin cup, making a small well in the center of each cup. Spoon 1 tablespoon cold chocolate mixture on top of the batter in center of each cup.
4. Bake 20-23 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched. Cool 1 minute. Carefully remove from pan; place on cooking parchment paper. Cool 10 minutes.
5. Frost with chocolate frosting. Just before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar. Garnish with strawberry slices.