• 1 package Duff Chocolate dessert mix
• 1 cup dark chocolate chips
• 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped peanut butter cups, divided
• 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
• 1 1/4 cups chocolate syrup, divided
• 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
• 1 cup peanut butter ice cream topping
Prep 15 mins, Bake 30
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, prepare batter according to package directions. Stir in chocolate chips and 1 cup peanut butter cup pieces. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. Let cool 10 minutes, then using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes in top of cake. Pour sweetened condensed milk over top of cake, letting it sink into the holes, then pour 1 cup chocolate syrup over top of cake, letting it sink into the holes. Let cool completely.
5. Top cake with whipped topping. Drizzle with remaining chocolate syrup and the peanut butter topping. Sprinkle with remaining peanut butter cup pieces. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.