1. Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray donut pan with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
2. Whisk together Duff Chocolate Dessert Mix, instant pudding, eggs, and water until combined. Pour batter into a large, gallon sized plastic bag and snip off small portion of one corner.
3. Squeeze donut mix into prepared donut pan until cups are about ½ full.
4. Bake at 400° F for 12-14 minutes. Let donuts cool in pan for about 5-10 minutes then remove and let cool completely on wire rack.
For the Glaze:
1. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together butter, powdered sugar, and milk until just combined. Dip the cooled donut about ½ way into the glaze then lift and turn sideways to let extra run off. Place back on wire cooling rack. Repeat with remaining donuts.
*Optional: Top with your favorite sprinkles!