1 package Duff White Dessert Mix
½ cup creamy peanut butter
½ cup shortening
2/3-cup chocolate chips
Prep 10 mins, Bake 12 mins
Yield: approx. 22-28
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix half of dessert mix, peanut butter, shortening and eggs 1 minute on low speed, scrapping bowl often. Blend 2 minutes on medium speed or until well blended..
3. Stir in remaining cake mix and chocolate chips.
4. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2-inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool one minute. Remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely