1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
2. In large mixing bowl, mash bananas.
3. Add Duff Chocolate Dessert Mix to mashed bananas
4. Add eggs by gently dropping them into the mix and use a fork to beat them before incorporating into the rest of the mix ingredients. Mix well.
5. Spoon into muffin tin abut 1/2 to 2/3 full. 6. Bake at 350 for 16-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cupcake comes out clean. Immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips and walnuts.