1 package Duff Chocolate Dessert Mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
½ cup milk
3 ripe bananas, mashed
½ tsp vanilla extract
Chocolate chips, optional
Prep 15 mins, Bake 45 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 1 large or 2 small loaf pans.
2. Peel and mash bananas and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine dessert mix, eggs, oil and milk. Mix until combined.
4. Pour batter into a large loaf pan or 2 small loaf pans.
5. If adding chocolate chips, reserve a few to sprinkle on top
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Remove from the oven and cool before serving.