For the Chili:
Prepare your own recipe chili or cut the time down and use 1 large canned chili for 8x8 pan. If using a larger pan, you might need 2 large cans vs. 1 large can.
For the Cornbread:
Prepare as directed on the back of Duff’s Sweeter Than Honey Cornbread
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Favorite toppings such as sour cream, cheese, bacon, onions or hot sauce
Prep time 10 minutes
40 mins cook time
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Pour chili in a casserole pan as a bottom layer and spread evenly. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the
3. Prepare the mix per the back of box directions for Duff’s Sweeter Than Honey Cornbread. Pour uncooked
mix over the chili layer in the casserole pan.
4. Place the casserole dish into the oven for about 40
minutes. Check periodically to make sure the cornbread is golden brown.
5. Cool for about 5 minutes. Spoon chili and cornbread into bowl.
Top with favorite toppings like:
Sour cream, onions, cheese, bacon, or hot sauce