• 1 Duff Chocolate Dessert Mix
• 4 tablespoon (1/2 stick) unsalted butter melted
• 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1/3 cup water
• 8 ounces chocolate chips or coarsely chopped chocolate
Peanut Butter Filling:
• 3/4 cup peanut butter
• 1/4 cup heavy cream
• ½ tablespoon butter
Prep 15 mins, Bake 30 mins
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a large mixing bowl, add dessert mix, butter, whipping cream, water and chocolate chips. Beat on medium speed until thoroughly blended. Scraping sides of bowl to incorporate all the ingredients.
3. In a saucepan, on low to medium heat, melt the peanut butter, heavy cream and butter for the filling.
4. Press brownie batter into well-greased cast iron pan
5. With a spoon, hollow small holes in the brownie batter and put 1 tablespoon of peanut butter filling into the holes. With the back of the spoon, lightly press down peanut butter drops for even baking
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 27-30 min