• 1 package Duff Chocolate Dessert Mix
• 2 large eggs
• 1/2 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
• 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
Prep 10 mins, Bake 10 mins
Yield: 36-40 cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg, and whipped topping, stirring well. (Dough will be sticky.)
3. Dust hands with confectioners’ sugar, and shape dough into 3/4-inch balls. Coat balls with confectioners’ sugar, and place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
4. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until set and cookie tops have cracked. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool.