• 1 package Duff Chocolate Dessert Mix
• 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
• 2/3 cup evaporated milk, divided
• 1 cup chopped pecans
• 2 (7-ounce) packages chocolate-covered caramels (see Option)
• 1 cup (semisweet chocolate chips
Prep 10 mins, Cook 26 mins Chill: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine dessert mix, butter, 1/3 cup evaporated milk, and the pecans, stirring with a spoon until a dough forms.
3. Press half the dough into baking dish and bake 6 minutes, reserving remaining dough. Set aside.
4. In a medium saucepan, melt caramels with remaining 1/3 cup evaporated milk over medium heat, stirring frequently. Remove baking dish from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over warm dough. Spread melted caramel mixture over chips then crumble remaining dough over top.
5. Bake 20 minutes. Let cool then refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting.