For the cake:
• 1 package Duff White Dessert Mix
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1/2 cup Kentucky bourbon
• 4 eggs
• 1/2 cup vegetable oil OR 1 cup butter
For the icing:
• 1 cup powdered sugar
• 2 tsps Kentucky bourbon
• 8-10 tsps milk
Prep 15 mins, Bake 35 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 350*F. Mix all the ingredients together except the bourbon. Make sure everything else is mixed properly and then add it (this is mainly to keep it from curdling the milk).
2. Pour the batter into a greased pan. We used a bundt pan and baked the cake for 35 minutes. Adjust your baking time according to pan size.
3. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
4. Once the cake is cool, remove it from the pan and mix the glaze ingredients together until smooth. Mix the liquids first and then slowly add the powdered sugar to it. Get all the clumps out and then let it sit for 10 minutes and thicken. Then slowly pour it over the cake.