1 package Duff White Dessert Mix
½ cup flour
2 ½ cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
1 cup fresh or thawed and drained frozen blueberries
Prep 5 mins, Cook 10 min
1. In a large bowl, mix the dessert mix, flour, eggs, milk and oil together until combined and
smooth. Add in blueberries and mix.
2. Heat a griddle to medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
3. Scoop a ladle of batter onto the pan and cook until the top of the batter starts to bubble.
4. Flip the pancake and cook for another minute on the other side until cooked all the way through.
5. Continue until all of the batter is used.
6. Serve warm with butter and syrup