1 package Duff White Dessert Mix
2 teaspoons baking powder
4 large eggs
½ cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Sprinkles – any kind you like
1 16 oz. tub chocolate or fudge frosting
Prep 10 mins, Bake 17 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly mist a 13- by 9-inch baking pan with vegetable oil spray. Set the pan aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine dessert mix and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In separate bowl, combine eggs, butter, vanilla until completely blended and creamy.
4. Pour creamy mix over powder mix very slowly. Mix until completely mixed together.
5. Spread over pan and flatten with spatula evenly.
6. Bake 15-17 minutes or until golden brown
7. Allow to cool completely
8. Spread frosting over bars and add sprinkles.